soft top clear moonroof

Aw, how cute! The mousie thinks he's toying with the cat.

Reply to
bubonic

We know, Billy, we know.

miao

Reply to
bubonic

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human history, Large Weight (Fat Mattress) Huge III wrote this sentence fragment, obviously without supervision:

Ya never get anything right, do ya, dimbulb?

Keep reporting, Sweetie! They already think you're a nutbag and have you brownlisted, so just keep it up and and I'll just keep on crossposting (as we all should) and maybe, just maybe, you'll figure it out.

Reply to
bubonic

Well, I need something to lead you around with.

Reply to
bubonic

^5 SW

Reply to