Uh oh, Here We Go Again!

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Further down they say that they can sell Canola Motor to 24% of the market (the grant sucking, bleed heart liberal wackos and the government.)

Reply to
billy ray

I saw the word 'additive', did you see the words ..."motor oils were based entirely on esters and these products were quite

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

billy ray

I have been using Phillips 66 Trop-Artic 10w-30 and probably have enough to last 3 more years that I bought when a local retailer discontinued Phillip's products.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I think the only way our fuel will be non-tax subsidized (even petroleum is to a point, look at all the tax breaks the oil producers are getting) is if we revert back to wood-fired steam.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Or coal fired steam because the US has 2/3 of the worlds coal reserves, maybe we are saving it for a rainy day. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I cut my own.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Over $90 per cord and that's a face cord. Or cut your own and pay for gas, oil. chainsaw maintainence, splitter and plus hours of labor. Rule of thumb in Vermont was you needed at least a 10 acre woodlot to be self sustaining. And that's a decent woodlot not just 10 acres of land. And I almost forgot, the clean-up after loading the inside wood racks. On the plus side it was good exercise and kept you warm while doing it.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Not that it matters but I'm quite a bit right of center, and I didn't know anything about your spelling history.

Your question is pointless and not worth evading, in fact the person you asked ALREADY answered it before you asked (in the post you clearly didn't read all the way through).

Reply to
Simon Juncal

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Waiting for Bill to post pictures of his Doble. . .

Coasty proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

So thats what happened to the San Diego Forrest. :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

...and all of the Koala bears!

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Reply to
twaldron

And you can make anything from coal you can make from petroleum. But the conversion process (coal gasification) is more expensive. And getting it out of the ground may be, too.

Dan

Reply to
Hootowl