2000 kia sephia

Check engine light comes on, o/d light keeps flashing. Ran a diagnostic scan and have the following codes: P1624, P0733 and P0734. Can someone help me in fixing these codes. Thank you

Reply to
rg8910

"" wrote: > Check engine light comes on, o/d light keeps flashing. Ran a > diagnostic > scan and have the following codes: P1624, P0733 and P0734. > Can someone > help me in fixing these codes. Thank you

P1624 Mil Request from Transmission.

P0733 & P0734 are Incorrect Ratio from the Transmission.

Reply to
KIAPartscom

Reply to
STEPHEN PRESTON