about to choose a kia Ceed

I am thinking about a new KIA ceed. Has anybody some remarks on this new model or on the barnd in general.

I am located in Belgium. Zoot

Reply to
zoot

Hello Zoot The UK magazine Which has done a small review of the Kia Cee'd, saying it offers great value for money, the Cee'd isn't bad at all for handling and absorbs road bumps well.The Cee'd is well constructed, spacious and comfortable. Engine noise is a bit intrusive at motorway speeds, though, and the 1.6 diesel they tried suffered from vibration at low revs. Comes with a 7 year warranty in the UK.

Gordon P.S. I have a Kia Sedona Diesel, and we are pleased with the vehicle so far.

Reply to
Spanner

I checked this out. I love diesels so much. and this car is about the right size for my needs. So why wont it be in the US?

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)