Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kia Spectra 2006 poor milage
My 06 Spectra 2.0 gets 21 mpg. It used to get 24. Any specifics to look for on this engine? I did the usual, checked plugs, air filter, etc. No codes.
5
5

Sportage Manuals
Hi folks, does anybody produce manuals for the Kia Sportage V6 55 reg, tried haynes and some of the others but no joy so far. UK model by the way
3
3

Kia to ditch names and go with numbers for future models
From AB ***** Would a Kia Forte by any other name smell as sweet, if the name were K3 and those judging the smell were American buyers? That's the question Kia executive are mulling as they decide...

PICS: 2011 Kia Forte 5-Door is COMING!
From AB ***** We saw the Kia Forte five-door at the 2010 New York International Auto Show back in April, and now we know when to look for it in dealerships. The handsome hatchback will be available...

2006 Kia Optima EXV6 2.7 dohc
Broke the timing belt. Have not pulled apart any farther than belt inspection. I'm looking at replacing the heads. Can I just replace the heads or is it likely that a piston was damaged in the...
3
3

Just A Thought
It just occurred to me that I haven't seen nary a one 2010 Forte on the road. See many Spectras and Rios, but am surprised that at a time when the year is almost half over, where are all the new...

Rev. Tom...
As our, or at least mine, resident KIA expert by means of ownership, have this ever happened to you: Wife's '02 Optima has an electric antenna embedded in the right rear fender. At least once a week...
6
6

stereo help
I hope someone can help me here? ive just bought a 05 kia cerato from a hail damaged car aution. A great car but have a major problem it didnt come with the sercurity code for the radio does anyone...

Programming door locks - 06 Specta
Is it possible to program door locks - 06 Specta? I want mine to auto lock when in gear or moving? There is nothing in the service manual that I can find.

New 2010 Sedona
Made reference in another post - after taking a long look at the 2011 Sorrento, I got my wife to (VERY, VERY) reluctantly agree that we are still in the minivan stage. Have just purchased a new 2010...
1
1

KIA parts secret ?
The owners manual for my 2009 KIA SPECTRA was full of the usual cautions and warnings. But one thing missing was "part numbers" When you buy an American car, the manual includes; bulb#s, oil filter...
10
10

Rio 02 driver window switch
The switch is working but it doesn't lock in the home/ up or down position, has anyone taken one of these apart or substituted a rear window switch for a failing front one?

Help
Cars I've been thinking about buying are a '09 Kia Spectra, '10 Kia Forte, '10 Hyundai Elantra, and '10 Hyundai Accent. I've been doing a lot of research on each and reading a lot of owner reviews,...
2
2

Best Kia Dealership in Louisville, KY?
I am looking to buy a new Kia Sorento, or maybe a slightly used one. I have heard from a couple people that The Kia Store has the best new ans used cars Louisville ky has period. The only problem is...

Spitting and sputtering
2005 Kia Rio When wet car spits and sputtering. It happens when in morning. I don't want to go to garage and play this trial and error. Anyone got an idea other than the obvious (plugs and/or wires)