101 film prop (from ebay)

In message , Geoff writes

Yes they have been here for 2 weeks now !!

Took The 101 for a spin round the field today, not sure I want to bother replacing the windscreen, was very nice without

Reply to
Marc Draper

What, yellow panels an' all ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

In message , Steve Taylor writes

Yes they have not fallen off yet. It is a shame they did not make them out of something more durable. One shower and it will be a pile of mush on the floor.

I could replace them will ali copies but why ????

Reply to
Marc Draper

Got any pics Marc?

Reply to
Nige

bloody luxury we had to workin a ardboard box on the hard shoulder of the M56 (the cobbled bit) and get run down every half hour by wayward polish artics aye and pay for the privelidge. Derek surprisingly stone cold sober.

Reply to
Derek

Marc Draper uttered summat worrerz funny about:

If my experience is anything to go by then custom make some Samba style windows like the old split screen VW's had at the front to they open 3 or 4 inches at the bottom to allow air to circulate.

Spent many hot hours on the Motorways in Morph, Mrs_D must truely love me to bits!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:44:14 +0000, Marc Draper enlightened us thusly:

I always fancied the Judge Dredd one, although by all accounts, while it was driveable, it was almost impossible.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Wanna buy a flying jacket and some goggles ?

Reply to
Geoff

No need, they font got *that* fast!

Lizzy Taylor

That should, of course, have read "they *don't* go that fast"

Lizzy Taylor

In message , Nige writes

Yes. But not sure where to post them !

Reply to
Marc Draper

you have e-mail. i can host them for you if you like too.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Put them up on the members page of the Anoraks site, or send them to me and I'll do it for you.

Reply to
Geoff