10spline to 24spline interchangeable?

I was going to fit some Fairey free wheel hubs to my SWB 2a. but I found the FWHs are 24spline, and my front stub shafts are 10spline.

However, I also have a spare pair of 24spline stub shafts. Are they interchangeable?

I know it would be a fair amount of work to strip the stub shafts from the half shafts, but if I wanted to check the swivels and U/Js anyway.

So are they interchangeable, or should I just stick the lot on Ebay now!

John

Reply to
J Hughes

yes you can change them. i put 24 spline shafts in the front of my 2A so that i could fit a set of FWH's i got from a LWB

Reply to
Tom Woods

Thanks Tom

I've just been offered some 10spline hubs, so I think the 24s will end up on ebay after all !

John

Reply to
J Hughes