1994 Discovery 300 TDi for sale.....NOT!

Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

Derek Dinsdale?

//////// @ \\\\\\\\

Reply to
Derek

Oh no we're gonna go into that song ain't we.........................

Reply to
cyberwraith

I always wanted to be...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

A hairdresser? No I know........a lumberjack, striding through the majestic red wood tree's.......

Reply to
cyberwraith

What's impressed me is there's no yorkshiremen sketch references, usually you can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting one.

That's if you can afford a dead cat.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oooo we used t' dreeeaammm of 'aving a cat.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Dead cat.... luxury, we dreamt of a dead cat we had to share a dead rat between twelve of us......... Derek

Reply to
Derek

Dead rat? Lucky beggar, all we had to share between twelve of us was one of us!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Amazing how British humour has not apparently advanced one millimetre since

1976.
Reply to
Rich B

Usenet rule 306b innit?

Reply to
Pete M

That's only true if you ignore the stuff that has, but as you have no sense of humour I don't think you can really comment...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I was about to take issue on the use of millimetres "back off Brussels"

Derek

Reply to
Derek

You've never met me, have you? :-)

Reply to
Rich B

Ah, of course!

Reply to
Rich B

Why advance when perfection has been attained? LOL. Dead rat that was real luxury now we ad to share a dead gerbils right toe from the front leg! Tell the young'uns these days and do they believe ya.....

Reply to
cyberwraith

Why, are you a joke? Har har, sorry :-P

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Check with my wife for confirmation of that one.

Reply to
Rich B

No Usenet rule 307c Section 4, Sub-section C, Clause F, Paragraph 4 sentance 3.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No such thing.

Reply to
Rich B

On or around Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:58:48 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

I think that's rather uncalled-for. I've met Rich B and he seemed to me to have a sense of humour.

Mind, it may be that I have a biassed judgement in this matter.

Reply to
Austin Shackles