1994 Discovery 300 TDi for sale.....NOT!

Not in a thread where he is the kill-joy, it's called for in such circumstances.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ah Mr Rimmer sir - no use of externally vented toilets is permitted in space dock hardly pertinent in this case.Smmeeeee Derek I must just do some ironing.

Reply to
Derek

Is this a five-minute argument, or the full half-hour?

Reply to
Rich B

No, this is usenet, we only do abuse here!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

biASSed, you are joking of course? :-)

Martin