1994 Discovery 300 TDi for sale.....NOT!

Just in case anyone gets interested in my earlier posting selling Edie, I have changed mi mind, I canna do it Captain. She stays. Yippeeee.

Reply to
cyberwraith

I am very happy for you.......It really looks as if you have kept it in immaculate condition...........If I didn't live on the other side of the universe....I might have been tempted :-))

Regards, bmc

Reply to
Brian Colwell

Annoying isn't it. I didn't manage to sell my 110 last year, despite just not needing it any more. Bloody things.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Thanks Brian appreciate the kind words. Seriously though I was quite upset at having to sell but have decided to rough it out. She has been a fantastic car for the last five years, my dis-scooter goes straight into the back and she is so comfy to drive. Just happy to remain a Landy driver cuz we good'uns.

Reply to
cyberwraith

LOL, YKIMS.

Do what we do, if it's feasible. Get a smaller car for day-to-day running (or a motorbike) and keep the Disco as a tug for the caravan and a plaything for off-roading. ;)

It seems that it's this year swmbo has decreed that I can finally get a 'proper' 2" lift, eyebrows, and cut the panels etc to make it a little more suitable.

Though we're keeping it mainly 'cos we wouldn't get anything for it nowadays and anyway, it's almost part of the family ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I'm not Brian, I'm the messiah!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

'I'm Brian'

Reply to
Nige

Rubbish, you're Spartacus!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'm Spartacus.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

No, I'm Spartacus

Derek er..Spartacus

Reply to
Derek

No, you're Brian.

Reply to
Nige

Follow the gourd or sandel?

Reply to
cyberwraith

Alright then, who is this Brain Spartacus chap? LOL. Cannot afford to run two cars Paul the Disco has to be my one and only. Agree though about the 'part of the family' thought though. I would love to have a go off roading but if any damage was done I would be housebound more or less. Plus I know that one wrong jolt would finish me off, ouch.

Reply to
cyberwraith

No your not..........I am !!

bmc

Reply to
Brian Colwell

On or around Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:15:54 GMT, "cyberwraith" enlightened us thusly:

'e's not the messiah, 'e's a very norty boy.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

He's a very naughty boy!

Reply to
Lee_D

I want to make this absolutely clear, even if someone does say the word Jehovah no one, and I mean no one is to throw anything until I blow this whistle.....

Reply to
cyberwraith

mummy put that stone down right away . Derek bloody Judeah peoples front

Reply to
Derek

Are there any women here??................

Reply to
cyberwraith

Nooobody expects a whistle-stop tour of monty python quotes!

Do we have any with less spam?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings