1998 Rangie eas probs!

I have a problem with a 1998 2.5 D (BMW) Range Rover. Can anyone tell me where i can get the air pressure switch which is located on the underside of the valve block as according to LR you can only order the whole block (£1300) a bit expensive for a switch that probably only costs a tenner. Anyone know where i can get this switch. It is made by Texas Instruments, but I cant find anything online.

Many Thanks.

Lobby

Reply to
Lobby