2.5TD fuel pipe layout

Hi, anyone got a 2.5TD engined LR? (late 80's vintage) I need to check the various connections between inj. pump and filter housing. The filter has 5 connections, 4 in/out and 1 banjo on top for injector return. The in/outs are numbered and have direction arrows. Here is my figuring out.

1 is out to Inj Pump 2 is In from fuel pump 3 is In and has non return valve, this is from inj pump return 4 is out but is blanked off

Banjo if from injectors spill return,b ut also has interal connection to filter housing.

Also if poss cna anyone confirm which pipe is which on the injector pump, I think the rear one is supply from filter (1), forward one is excess / spill return from Inj pump to filter (3)

Thanks alot! Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

Hi, yes, I should have said it's a lucas CAV inj pump. I'm not having trouble (yet!) I'm doing the V8 to TD transplant so have the filter housing in one hand and a collection of pipes on the engine and just trying to get it right first time. Thanks alot for the info. Andrew

Reply to
Andrew