4x4 tyre suppliers

hiya,

im after some BRONCO DIRT DEVILS 235x85x16 now i understand they`ve been discontinued, but someone might have the odd new one kicking about.

can anyone put me onto good 4x4 tyre suppliers.

there was a firm i used, they had a website and unfortunately were called

************4x4 or 4x4 ************ so this doesnt realy help, but......

any help will be appreciated

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source >

A couple I know of...

Also you can try Paddocks and Craddocks as they deal with all the major brands. I don't know if anyone except Bronco will sell Bronco though?

That said, I would use Nene Valley Off-Road

as they did me agood deal on 5 Trac Edges and 5 Long Trails a while back (although forjust under a grand's worth of rubber you expect to get a bit of extrahelp I suppose). They also know what they are talking about and seemmore interested in selling the right tyre than selling the mostprofitable tyre.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs