90 Safari rear door

I thought the term Safari door was to distingiuish what is just a door from the top and bottom tailgates option. But we all know what thought did....

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:37:18 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

mebbe the safari one has more trim.

actually, I thought that "safari" was stuff like the double roof.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Twas Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:01:45 +0100 when Austin Shackles put finger to keyboard producing:

The double skin roof is, I am very sure, known as a safari roof. The differences in trim on the rear door are things like county trim surely?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.