90 tailgate/reardoor

At the moment my 90 has a standard rear door on it. When I put my canvas can a drop down tailgate be fitted so it sidehinges using the doors middle and bottom hinge? Anyone have a pic of this? Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

yes, no,

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

Mark, your MVP fine art website, I'm getting a funny interference over thew screen. Dont know if anyone else cvan see it? Like fuzzy lines over the naked bint!

Just thought I would let you know!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"No, I'm Brian"

Reply to
Nige

Looks remarkably fine to me - WinXp Pro SP2 using Firefox browser.

Regards

Steve G

Nige wrote:

screen. Dont know if anyone

Reply to
SteveG

screen. Dont know if anyone

Works fine here in Mozilla. Maybe you have a graphics driver problem, or too low refresh rate or monitor and driver not matched to refresh rate etc.

Reply to
Danny

screen. Dont know if anyone

Thanks for letting me know, it looks ok to me on IE, winxp. the image is a simple low-compression jpeg.

reminded me I want to install firefox today for checking such things, working on a weekend darnit.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

Gone away from the original subject somewhat !!!

Reply to
Richard

Only trying to be helpful mate!

N ige

Reply to
Nige

screen. Dont know if anyone

You're going blind.... Didn't your mother warn you about that?

:-)

Reply to
Tim Hobbs