A few pics of Bagheera before I get him muddy :-)

Nice.... well nice. Lose the wheels though Thrasher - they look like they belong to either a pimp or a chav. :p

The jealousy on my part hasn't abated yet. :-) And have fun in the mud.

Reply to
EMB

Nice; however if you have any kids dont let them clean it afterward. Wifes car was 2 weks old when helpful little one dropped sponge onto gravel path and proceeded to wash on with a gritty sponge !!

Reply to
Hirsty's

It's a bit ironic haveing those wheels and tyres on a car on a website called "mud club"

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Love the reg plate :-)

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Neil Brownlee came up with the following;:

Git .....

;)

Sweet, but those wheels and tyres ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx