Mini-Me - Land Rover style!

I was given this by some mud-club members - a clone of Piglet. Sorry for pic quality, my camera isn;t that good :(

Neil

Neil Brownlee

in article c4meg2$12q$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com, Neil Brownlee at snipped-for-privacy@nospamscreamingnospam.net wrote on 3/4/04 2:33 pm:

It's even got mud on it!

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

I feel all warm and cozy inside knowing I have friends who will to such lengths to cheer me up when I am down. Life is good today.

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Here are some better pics!

Neil

Neil

Neil Brownlee

That has GOT to go to the shows this year! :-)

Reply to
Mother

Ok! I'll bring it ;-)

Neil