Posh Ted

YES!

In the cockpit!!!!!!!!!!

Nelly

Reply to
The Neffalump

Where do I find out where PT currently is? The website says what he's done, but not where he currently is, unless I'm being a total idiot here (which is quite possible).

I'm going down to Devon tomorrow evening and could pick him up if he's en route... Could this be added, powers that be?

Ta David

Reply to
David French

BTW, I love the PT logo. Who did it?

Reply to
David French

in article c7rg4n$9lv$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com, The Neffalump at snipped-for-privacy@www.mudgnu-club.com wrote on 11/5/04 22:21:

Well done ,great phots.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Who has Posh Ted for the weekend after next, 21st to 23rd May? If he would like to join a bunch of 101s at their weekend in Co. Durham just let me know, unless a pick-up has already been arranged. We are in Heywood, Lancashire, but others are coming along from all over the UK & Europe.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

...and this is only a couple of weeks into the journey :-)

Reply to
Mother