Admirable performance

I've just got back from a few days camping in north cornwall, only a couple of hours drive, kind of a test-run for our bigger camping excusions planned for the summer. Anyway good 'ole muffin coped very well with a full load of kids, dogs, gear considering that I've not sorted out the suspension yet nor changes the oil in the gearbox, transfer box and axles since I got it in January.

Oh and I've not changed the rear wheel barings yet either, both sides need doing as they seem iffy on the left too now. I jacked up the sheels and checked for movement, there is a little at the rear left but now as much as I feared, none on the right.

the front swivels were replaced a year or so ago by the look of it, should I assume that the barings were done at the same time?

I intend to put a set of new injectors high on my shopping list as I could do with all the horse/pony/donkey power I can get, this thing takes quite some work on these narrow super-steep cornish tracks when fully loaded, 30% incline anyone?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.