autoroute 2003

autoroute 2003 is in kilometres. is it possible to change it to miles like on autoroute 2002, after-all it quotes MPg any ideas you lads or ladies,(HWMBO looked over my shoulder !!) Les....email: snipped-for-privacy@tiscaliNOSPAM.co.uk.. drop NOSPAM to reply

Reply to
Les Milner

Hi Les,

Tools

!

Reply to
RADIOTWO

In article , snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk (Les Milner) growled:

You had a reply here last time you posted this. Try reading as well as writing.

Reply to
Paul Oldham

Reply to
Rex Hunt

thanks Paul guilty until proved innocent .thank god you don't rule the world only your own little domain were ever that is. don't tell me I don't want to know, im not a knight in shining armour so I cant rescue the poor people who have to live/put up with you Les....email: snipped-for-privacy@tiscaliNOSPAM.co.uk.. drop NOSPAM to reply

Reply to
Les Milner

In article , snipped-for-privacy@madaboutcable.com (Dave Wheatley) growled:

No that's snipped-for-privacy@mad.scientist.com - but he seems to have the same problem. My suspicion is that they expect a reply by mail, certainly this OP finishes their posting:

# Les....email: snipped-for-privacy@tiscaliNOSPAM.co.uk.. # drop NOSPAM to reply

. which suggests as much. What is vaguely amusing as their email address is in clear in the From: header so the NOSPAM stuff in the message body is a complete waste of time. Shrug. Usenet: it's what killfiles were invented for.

Reply to
Paul Oldham

No need for the outburst, people are trying to help you, but you don't read the followups to your posts. This is usenet - a public forum where questions and answers are in the public domain - very helpful so others can possibly gain from one persons' query. No emails and saves asking twice :)

And he's right about your email address. No point having it despammed in your message when the header shows it fine and ready to be harvested...

Reply to
danny

im sorry but im not a computer wiz-kid after switching on and off im lost. the 1st posting never appeared on my computer so I (obviously wrongly) assumed it had disappeared into the bright blue yonder and re-posted it.has for " Usenet: it's what killfiles were invented for." could you explain this in Russian because it will make about has much sense to me!!!im sorry if I don't come up to your expectations.but please have a little tolerance and less sarcasms Les....email: snipped-for-privacy@tiscaliNOSPAM.co.uk.. drop NOSPAM to reply

Reply to
Les Milner

Twas I that replied Les,

Tools Options click on miles

Ed

PS Others replied with the same info in the caravanning newsgroup.

To reply, remove my appendix

Reply to
Ed