Bonnet Carrier

Hi I am after a bonnet wheel carrier to suit a 1992 110 defender, colour white would be good. Does anyone know where I can get one. I currently live in Adelaide South Australia. Thanks

Adam

Reply to
Maverick

The part number for a complete kit is:

STC7633 Bonnet Spare Wheel Mounting Kit - Defender Pre-Td5 (Includes Rigid Bonnet Prop - All Fixings & Full Instructions) Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

there is a bloke in the dandenongs, just out of Melborne, who is selling a couple of them (for a series landrover, but would be very similar) on ebay at the moment, search for "land rover spare wheel". might be able to work something out. or you could try Four Wheel Drives in Melbourne

they might have something and post stuff all around australia.

Cheers, Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

Opposite Lock have a bonnet mount also, search their website under Defender.

Smuggs

I reckon if I wanted to carry a spare bonnet, I could always put it on the roof rack where the spare tyre used to go before I got a pair of second hand bonnets, one with the depression to hold the wheel, the other with the fixings :)

Reply to
Larry