cab mounting rail

Hi Has any one got a cab mounting rail, part number 346325 going cheap? Got a new cab for my 2a but no rail, it can get cold down here in Cornwall. Otherwise does anyone know where I can buy one? Cheers Tony

Reply to
Tony

Twas 18 Apr 2004 03:51:03 -0700 when snipped-for-privacy@talk21.com (Tony) put finger to keyboard producing:

not in my part of cornwall it doesn't... you'll be glad of the ventilation very soon ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Tony, they are still listed, you can order one from your main dealers about

12 ukp

Martin

Reply to
Oily