Searching again!

Hi All, usual sources of info having failed.....

Does anyone have the part number for a 24v 4-cylinder Series ignition coil, and even better, anyone got one (needs to be new, it's going to Latvia)?

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

In news:1a4bffc34d% snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com, beamendsltd blithered:

Sorry can't help but I read that and thought 24valves? 4 cyl? 6/pot?

Reply to
GbH

Ha! You may laugh but when we did breaking I went to collect a 32 valve Range Rover - the seller was terribly disappionted when I asked where the 16 spare valves were - he'd obvioulsy been waiting for ages to get his one and only joke in.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

In news:ed7bc44d% snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com, beamendsltd blithered: