range rover classic radio adapter

Hello

Does anyone know where to purchase a wiring adapter from the two sockets in the range rover to the current car radio standard square black socket.

Thanks very much

Reply to
technical123

There was a thread here not too long ago - I think that it lead either:

or
It's a start, anyway.

Reply to
Dougal

Thanks for the ideas...........................

Reply to
technical123

|| Hello || || Does anyone know where to purchase a wiring adapter from the two || sockets in the range rover || to the current car radio standard square black socket. || || Thanks very much

Hate to say it, but Halfords are pretty good on this kind of stuff. They have always had a suitable adapter whenever I have needed one. It's about the only thing they *are* clued up on.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I agree probably the only thing they do well apart from selling overpriced bikes to the gullible.I got one for Peggy so I could fit a nice Kenwood in place of the OEM Clarion (still got it in the shed) Derek

Reply to
Derek

Just bought a new USB/MP3 player from them, and needed extra accessories, but found a brilliant Ebay seller who was 50% cheaper on accessories.

Faultless service - arrived next day !

Steve

Reply to
steve

I'll give them a go !

Reply to
technical123

My alternator belt snapped at 7pm just below london the other week. I pulled over and told the tomtom to find me a halfords and there was one with 3 miles. They had the belt i needed (2 of infact so i now have a spare in the back!) for =A32.99 and the allan keys that i had forgotten to pack in my toolbox and a lit carpark for me to change it in and bolt the alternator bracket back on.

I shall never diss halfords again as there is nowhere else similar for that sort of thing!

Reply to
Tom Woods