Clutch pipe threads

Hi Group,

Does anyone know the thread type used on the pipe that connects the clutch master cylinder to the clutch damper on a 1996 Discovery TDi 300? The connectors on mine appear to be leaking and I would like to replace them, as landrover tell me the pipe itself is now obsolete.

Thanks for your help

Ben

Reply to
Ben

If you take the pipe and connectors into your local car parts place, they will probably have the connectors and pipe there to make a new one for you on the spot.

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

3/8 UNF OR 10mm Metric, fine pitch. Like Simon says, easier to get them at your local factors.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Vehicle is 1996 discovery. For information, the thread on the clutch master is 7/16unf The thread on the damper is 12mm x 1mm.

Ben

Reply to
Ben