Defender 110 alarm key fobs.

I recently had my defender written off in an accident and havr just bought another with the insurance money.

The new vehicle has only one key fob. I still have the key fobs for the old vehicle can they be re programmed?

If So How..........?

Reply to
David Garton

The new vehicle has only one key fob. I still have the key fobs for the old vehicle can they be re programmed?

If So How..........?

looks like this covers it

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Yes they can, but you need to either go to a LR dealer or someone with Rovacomm / Testbook and re-sync them to the new Defender.

It'll take about 10 minutes and cost you £30ish + VAT at a LR garage.

You will need to give them the current fob as well because both will need to be re-programmed as I dont think you can just do the second one without doing the first one again...if that makes sense!

Jon VentureOverland

another with the insurance money.

vehicle can they be re programmed?

Reply to