First Question regarding the new RR

Does anyone else have one of these? I can't get the lazy seats to do what I think they should do. I set the seat/mirrors and steering column, but when I come back to the car and unlock it, the seats go back to the original setting, not the new setting. Am I doing something wrong?

Reply to
computer

It's not you, it's obviously broken beyond economical repair. In fact the whole vehicle should be scrapped as it probably harbours unknown horrors just waiting to bite you. To save you the £50 that it'll cost to have it taken in to a scrapyard, I'm willing to take it off your hands for nothing. This is a great deal and you should jump at this opportunity immediately.

Steve ;)

Reply to
Steve

Steve, I think you are being very unfair in offering to take it off his hands for nothing. After very careful consideration I will offer the £50 to take it off his hands. That way not only does he save himself £50 but also makes £50. This offer should be accepted immediately before I change my mind. Richard ;-)

Reply to
Richard

Hello, Steve!

LOL! ;-)