Disco Rear Seats

Hi,

Is it possible to get forward facing seats to fit in the a 300TDi Disco ? I want to buy a Disco but the other half is worried about the inward facing seats in the rear. and we do need the extra seats fairly regularly.

Many Thanks and Best Regards

Andy

1981 SIII 109 Station Wagon
Reply to
Andy

In article , Andy writes

In a word No

The seats fitted to a Disco II latch into the floor to give the strength needed for the seat belt mounts. Also the Disco II is longer to enable to a forward facing rear seat.

Better to go for a factory fitted inward facing seat rather than a bodged forward facing set up.

As with all these things it is only ever an issue if you have a crash !

Reply to
marc