Disco Rear wheel hub assembly lock nut

I haven't taken the half shaft out yet (still on road) so dont know what size socket I will need to shift the locknut.

Disco 300tdi

can anyone advise. I need to make sure I've got everything ready before I take the wheels off.

Reply to
John

John composed the following;:

Blooming heck[1] ... that smacks of forward planning, forethought and determination to succeed. You sure you have a Landrover?

;)

[1] In deference to recent posts suggesting kids also read AFL. I would normally have said f....... errrr better not .. ;)
Reply to
Paul - xxx

2"AF (52mm) Same size for the lock nut and the hub nut.

Worst case, you can get them off with a cold chisel. They aren't that tight.(When they're not seized that is!)

Gromit

Reply to
Gromit