Disco swimming on the road -

for about 3 years road holding on my disco (Tdi 300) was poor causing it too swim on the road - every service i complained to Landrover service and told them to check it - they tol me it was shocks, stabilisor, steering, etc. each time with a nice bill and the thing never got better. In end I thought it was just Landrover handling.

Luckily the Landrover dealer closed in Karlsruhe so I just had it serviced by a local a garage, I hadn't told him of the road holdng problem. He spotted it though in an hour as a bad bearing. The car drives like new again.

Reply to
Mark