Discovery engine removal - do I have to degas aircon

Hi,

I am about to change the clutch on the Discovery and will be taking engine out to do it. Do I have to degas the aircon? As far as I can see, I can unbolt the compressor and tie it to one side while the engine comes out. Is there something I have missed here that would prevent this?

Any advice welcome.

Graham Carter Harare Zimbabwe.

Reply to
Graham Carter

You are correct just unbolt compressor and carefully move to one side

Reply to
johnty

I was able to move mine out to the side and pull the engine.

Good luck

Max

Graham Carter wrote:

Reply to