Door Markings for disco

Hi All

Need to advertise Business on Disco Magnet or Stick on Type ?

Regards Skinty

Reply to
Skinty

Aluminium door skins mate, stickers.

Reply to
Nige

DI, DII or DIII?

My DII has steel door skins and roof. Bonnet, front wings and rear section and rear and door are ali. Just been out with a magnet...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I'm sure he has a D1, but that does surprise me about D2's?

Reply to
Nige

Just done same with my D1 (300 Tdi) and it's Aluminium all round, 'cept for the roof. Door skins definitely Aluminium, I'd go with Nige and say sticker. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Vynil wrap. Fantastic stuff and comes off a treat when you get rid.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D