Dropped valve on TD5

And comprehend - which is more than you seem capable of.

Reply to
EMB

Very many thanks to everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I do appreciate them.

I have been offered a reasonable trade in price for it 'as it stands' so I am going to get another vehicle. It is the 'easy' option I am afraid but it is the one I can best justify.

My off road use will have to be in my old 90 which is far more fun anyway and I will get a normal road car.

Again many thanks.

MAB

Reply to
MAB