FA: Range Rover P38 HSE

it makes sense.....I have had six calls today already with two coming tolook at it tomorrow.Janes EOS goes up tonight.......New shape Range Rover herewe come!--Nige, talking utter s**te since 1967.Focus ST3Range Rover 4.6HSEDaytona SENIGE#1

Reply to
Nige

know it makes sense.....I have had six calls today already with two> coming to look at it tomorrow.Janes EOS goes up tonight.......New> shape Range Rover here we come!--Nige, talking utter s**te since> 1967.Focus ST3Range Rover 4.6 HSEDaytona SENIGE#1 Why the f*ck does it do that?

Nige

> know it makes sense.....I have had six calls today already with two>> coming to look at it tomorrow.Janes EOS goes up tonight.......New>> shape Range Rover here we come!--Nige, talking utter s**te since>> 1967.Focus ST3Range Rover 4.6 HSEDaytona SENIGE#1>

What is Jane getting?

Are you going for an L322 V8 then?

Reply to
Andy

>> know it makes sense.....I have had six calls today already with two>>> coming to look at it tomorrow.Janes EOS goes up tonight.......New>>> shape Range Rover here we come!--Nige, talking utter s**te since>>> 1967.Focus ST3Range Rover 4.6 HSEDaytona SENIGE#1>>

I would think so matey, not arsed for a diesel one, the V8 D is way out of my price range.

Reply to
Nige

>>> know it makes sense.....I have had six calls today already with two> >>> coming to look at it tomorrow.Janes EOS goes up tonight.......New> >>> shape Range Rover here we come!--Nige, talking utter s**te since> >>> 1967.Focus ST3Range Rover 4.6 HSEDaytona SENIGE#1> >>

There's a nice 4.4 V8 one at Copley near you, Lucerne Green with ivory leather, too much for me though. :-(

Martin

Reply to
Oily