Fatal Crash - Family Fund

For anyone who has not become aware of this tragic incident which sadly took the lives of four children , details can be found at the link at the bottom of this post.

The purpose of this posting is to direct readers who may wish to contribute to the family fund to the official web site. There are clearly a great number of expenses to come for the family. Any surplus will go to charity. I know a number here have already asked how they can contribute.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Its incomprehensible ! I cannot convey how I would feel. I got 4 kids and losing 1 would break my heart !! Donated as per.

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

Ditto, heartbreaking story, I too have donated.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Thanks Lee for passing the info on

Donation made as promised

Giles

Reply to
Giles Ayling

Donation made.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Done from me and Bec.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Woefully inadequate, but all I can afford right now. Such sadness.

Stuart

Reply to
srtgray

And something from me too. I can't imagine how they must be feeling. I'm going to see my eldest daughter this weekend, to help her move house. She's made it as far as 24, for which I suddenly realise I am profoundly grateful. I shall give her an extra hug.

Rich B

Reply to
Rich B

Many many thanks for bringing this to our attention Lee. I'd been thinking about this since Monday and been hoping someone would get a donation fund going. I've contributed today and will endeavour to get the URL published in some LR forums I visit. Mike

Reply to
nullified

Donation made.

-- Fred

Reply to
Fred

I have posted it on DISCO3.CO.UK

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I too have contributed, sending payment direct, rather than Paypal, as you can bet your bottom dollar that Paypal will charge them for the privilege....

-- Thanks, Paul

1992 RR Vogue SE
Reply to
Pacman

Done, I just can not see how any parent/s could possibly deal with this TRAGEDY I would want to go too

Reply to
tomtom

Just to restore my (and everyone elses) faith in our peers, would it be possible to publish the number of donators at some stage? Note I was asking for how many *people* contributed and not how much money was raised because I think that would probably be innapropriate

Reply to
nullified

Not when you've got a few more left! Can't go leaving them without their sisters/brothers *and* parents.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Now also a book of condolence should any one wish.

Lee_D

On or around Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:15:39 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

done. ta for the heads-up.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Likewise. What a nightmare to have 4 funerals at once, and your own kids as well :-(

Accept these bucks coz losing kids sucks.

Thoughts are with the family,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave