Re: Is this better .............

After a phone call to Martyn and a few coments he made I changed my name -

>is it better now - and don't listen to a word that brev sez about me (cuz it >might be true) rofl. > >K

Call yourself what you like kid.

OTOH if I called you a cripple you'd be entitled to smack me one. Like if you called Martyn fat.., well, now, actually....

I've spent my entire life surrounded by physically and mentally disabled people (and I know that is no longer the PC name for it) and I'd say I'm richer for it. However, it can be easier to see the disability than the person, so perhaps 'kay the cripple / physically messed up one' isn't a great tag.

When I first met you I vaguely remembered that there was a couple of guys on a.f.l. who had a 101 each and were going around the world. It was only a few minutes later that I remembered you were making the worlds first Motability 101, so I formed my first impressions of 'Kay', not 'Kay the cripple'.

I reckon you'll do just fine as "Kay", but the beauty of Usenet is that you can be whatever you want to be.

If I've put my foot in it with any of the above you can smack me one at the Robin Hood's Bay meet!

Tim Hobbs

Tim The Fat Bald Yorkshireman

"Tim The Fat Bald Yorkshireman" delighted us by saying

You can call me what ya like as long as its not to early in the morning around here I go by my usual name B = Beautiful I = Individual T = That C = Can H = Handle anything

--

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy
Kay

On or around Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:26:58 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

sez you...

Reply to
Austin Shackles