Lost Mud Flap

Hi All

Did anyone seen a passenger side rear mud flap from a 84 RR flying past them on the way to or from the LRO show as I seem to have lost one :-(

Alternatively does anyone have one (or a pair) going cheaply.

Regards Phil

Reply to
Phil

H'mmm...how about a Banana?

I'll get me coat.......

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

In message , Phil writes

No but I could do with a passenger side front for my 90

Reply to
hugh

"Phil" wrote in news:bkcj4p$2d9$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.th.ifl.net:

Did you see the mud flaps for sale on Ebay? Apparently some guy bid for lot of four...and got them. Only to find they were all for the same wheel! Caveat emptor!

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

Dunno about any others but the genuine part classic Rangie ones are all the same simply flip for the other side, front and rears are the same too.

I fitted a set to Alfie (Mrs D's Rangie) but pulled them off before we went to cannock chase off roading...must refit them...the rear ones need a replacement pannel above them...it's disintergrated when I showed it the angle grinder...literally.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

They all do that Sir...

My Disco has no panel at all (and no mudflap - it fell off when the panel fell to pieces) on the nearside, and is a bit perforated on the offside.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

I've lost the offside mudflap - if you want to donate yours so I have a pair, feel free! 9-)

David

Reply to
David French

It came adrift in B&Q car park. I got quite cross with it and, IIRC, threw it in a dustbin!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Correct, part number supercession is to MXC5587 for all 4 (well, this week anyway...)

5.80 inc VAT, just thought I'd mention it......

That'll be the Wheel Arch Back Extension, 5.87 inc VAT

Richard (in shameless plug mode)

Reply to
richard.watson

Music to my ears....Are you over at Newcastle Next week Mon Tues or Wed??? I would like a pair if you have 'em in at that price it's hardly worth me getting the tin snips out.

In fact I'm also taking Percy later for his MOT so the list may grow yet. :-/

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Just give me a ring on 07979 301190 and I'm usually there in an hour or so, you are in my "area", so delivery is free. Oh, and I have two pairs in stock! I *like* lists..........

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

I'll give you a ring probably tomorrow morning...I've just got back from the MOT with Percy, and he failed on two small holes near the rear sping hanger, the front n/s wheel bearing needs sinching up and the front near side brake hose has a slit in it's side (I've told the Mrs she'll have to try harder than that!)

So I'll also be needing a front n/s rubber brake hose as fitted on the Stage

1 V8's...Percys not Stage 1 but his axles and brakes are...if my memory serves me right I think it's all metric but for the slaves which are imperial...but it's been a while.

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D