Freelander door rattle

Thanks for the advice to get Haynes manual. Now purchased and very informative. Can now get that door trim removed !!! Recommend this to anyone for general advice and specific mechanical problems to solve.

Dave D

Reply to
david-d

...and david-d spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Don't get your hopes too high! Generally useful but known for the odd inaccuracy here and there. I would always cross-check things like capacities and pressures with another source - the Haynes I own have several glaring errors.

And if it says

  1. Do x
  2. Do y

and you say to yourself "but I can't do x until I've done y", you're probably right.

Otherwise fine.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Hi Dave,

I have found the haynes manual very useful & hope you now see why I didn't want to post all the 'guidelines' for your problem .... some are a bit fiddly & precise.

The Td4 is quite good for 'home maintenance' if you are 'reasonably + a bit' with servicing etc so in the longer term I am sure you will find the manual useful.

BFN ............. Richard

Reply to
Richard