Freelander TD4 HDC/TC Warning lights

Hi i have a TD4 freelander and when i press the brakes the TC/orange HDC light comes on when i touch the brakes a bit later they go off. Has been happening more and more recently. Anyone got any ideas??

Reply to
Julie Davies

Julie> Hi i have a TD4 freelander and when i press the brakes the Julie> TC/orange HDC light comes on when i touch the brakes a bit Julie> later they go off. Has been happening more and more Julie> recently. Anyone got any ideas??

Since TC is integrated into the ABS system, it could be as simple as low brake fluid. I don't know if it's similar to the range rover system - I had the same symptoms there which turned out to be a worn-out pressure accumulator.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Reply to
Paul McGrath

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Because it was still under warrenty, i brought it to the dealer They changed a switch somewhere in the breaksystem

So probably it isn't something mayor just a faulty switch. ...

Reply to
forte agent