FS: 101GS

RHD 101 GS no MOT or Tax needs TLC, new front prop and some spares Offers around £2500 Photos available Northampton based

--

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy - For Sale.. and I can't drive any of them :-(
Kay

..this is far far too tempting. Being Northampton based and really really wanting a 101....better be nice to SWMBO.........I can, of course, hear the reasons why I can;t have one. But hey, worth a go!

Neil

--

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy - For Sale.. and I can't drive any of them :-(
Neil Brownlee

Which one is this Kay? Is it the 'donor' vehicle?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

This is my late hubby's motor and I need to thin out the fleet, I can't afford to fix my ambie it will be a shame for the GS just to rot away when some where out there someone can give it a good home. The donor vehicle we have is an ambie