FS - 5 x Colway 235/70/16 AT

I shall soon have my set of Colway tyre's up for sale if anyone's interested (read approx 2wks).

Tread depths are...

6mm 7mm 11mm 12mm The fifth tyre is 3mm in the centre going to 6mm on outside edges - over inflated at some point but still suitable as a spare, it also has a small "crack" in the tyre about 1/2" long but has not gone through and still holds air no problem. £100

Without wishing to start a debate on remoulds I've had three of these tyres on for nearly 12 months now (fourth was replaced due to puncture) I've done play days, laning, many many motorway mile's at motorway speeds and don't have anything bad to say against them at all.

Selling because I've gone up to 245/75/16's :-D

If no interest after a week they'll probably go on ebay

Based in Birmingham but don't mind a mile or two to meet halfway ;-)

Chris Take the rubbish out to email me!

Reply to
Chris Ward