FS: Defender bits

Hi all,

I have the following cluttering up my garage:

a chassis from a V8 90 defender (1990) Good condition, legit number but no log book. £150

4 grey modular 16" steels L/R stud pattern, need re-painting £20 for 4

Bonnet in white with sound deadener pad £80

based West Mids

Giles

Reply to
giles evans

I could be interested in the rims but I'm in Suffolk

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Sorry, the rims are sold

Reply to