FS: IIa Project V8 Auto 1964

COME ON THEN! Dedicated veteran AFL'ers know and love this little truck. It's now up for sale I'm just not going to get around to finishing it so figure someone else may like to get there hands dirty.

Hope it goes to a good home - I'm rather attached to it - yeah.. I know!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Finally giving up hope of getting the time for him? I know how you feel! - where does all the time go?

I'll give one of the series boxes a good home! :)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods