FS: Range Rover Classics, two of

I know I'm not really meant to post FS ads in here, but I will anyway if no-one minds. At least the stuff I'm flogging is vaguely on topic.

Rangie No1 : 91'J' Vogue SE, Beluga black, tan leather, all the toys inc. heated front screen, ally top tailgate, good headlining, late spec 5 spoke alloys with 235/70/16 Continentals, LPG with underfloor tanks, 185k miles, '92 spec car with the later auto box. Taxed til End of '06, needs a cv joint or possibly two, a back box, and a spot of welding to the o/s/r wheelarch bit where they always go.

I don't really want to sell it, but if you wave £1000 at me it's yours.

Rangie No2 : 87 Vogue EFi Auto, green, grey cloth trim, usual wonky headlining and tailgates, never been welded, MOT April 07, Tax til end October '06, 175k miles, new complete exhaust, very straight body but with usual corrosion here and there. Slight rattle on engine at 2500 rpm but only seems to be when not being driven. Oirish reg TDZ1075 included (cos it's worth bugger all really). There is non-functioning LPG kit semi-fitted to this one.

This one I'll take £500 or near offer.

Alternatively, you can have 'em both for £1350...

They're in Liverpool.

Reply to
Pete M

In news:L_XLg.8755$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Pete M wittered on forthwith;

Bugger, someone waved £1000 at me. So this one is gone.

Rattle is big end shells. I suppose I should fix it.

Reply to
Pete M

Why don't you drive up to a shop in Liverpool and leave the engine running whilst you ahem "buy some goods".....guaranteed to be gone in 60 seconds!, one insurance claim and a good turn out for you, meanwhile i'll be stripping it down for spares.............:-)

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

In news:JMSdnbbcmYe snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com, snipped-for-privacy@howl.com wittered on forthwith;