FS Series III Stationwagon - South Africa

1973 Stationwagon - Green 4 cylinder petrol. All original.

With bullbar, roofrack, ladder, spare wheel carrier, Warn winch, 2x long range tanks giving a total of about 230 litres fuel capacity. Chassis was replaced in 2000. Gearbox rebuilt in 2003. Engine rebuilt less than

50000km ago. Many, many new and used spares. Haynes manual, copy of original Lnadrover manual and parts list.

Paintwork is a bit tatty because it has had to live outside since we moved to a new house.

Recently completed a 3 week 5000km tour through Botswana - see my website

Has taken me to a lot of places and never let me down but has increased my blood pressure and given me lots of grey hairs and happy moments.

R28000.00 onco to a good home.

Have bought a 1995 Defender TDi.

Contact Paul cell:082 397 3075

Reply to