Series III wiring harness

Does anyone know where you can obtain a full or partial harness for a Series III 109, following close inspection the rear of mine has been cooked and will have to be replaced, are they available or do I have to start from scratch?. Greg

Reply to
Greg

They are available, there is a company in Australia which makes them from scratch - a mate bought a new harness when he restored his 107. They surely must be available aftermarket in UK too if we can get em over here. I'll be back in Australia in a couple of days and can ask him where he got the new wiring from if you have no luck. Email me if you want me to check it out, as my access to news could be a bit sporadic for a while.

--Craig.

Reply to
CraigB

Thanks very much Craig, if I can't get one a bit closer to home I'll email you. Greg

Reply to
Greg

EMB

Hi there

I baulked at the cost when I did mine - instead I used 7 core trailer cable and a rubberlite junction box - cable and junction box fitted to the inside of the chassis rail - lots of crimping and many hours of joy.

Bob Terveuren

Reply to
Greg

Yes I would quite enjoy doing it myself, and multicore was my thought too, it's just a matter of how long I can manage without a tow vehicle. Greg

Reply to
Greg