Height of pickup

Hi

Silly question, but a bit important to me!

Please can someone advise the maximum height of a 90 pickup landrover.

Before I try to locate one to buy, it might be good to check one would actually fit in my garage, under the up-and-over-door.

(Remove nospam rubbish to reply)

Thanks!

Reply to
SE London

According to the maunal I have for the 96-98MY the heights of the various

90's are as follows:

Overall height: Soft top 1965 mm (77.4 in) Pick-up and Station wagon 1963 mm (77.3 in) Hard top 1972 mm (77.6 in)

HTH

Reply to
Simon Barr