help with chassis

hi all, where can i get replacement chassis parts,im after rear 90 spring holders,that i can weld to chassis,is there a part number for them. thanks Paul..

Reply to
paulshore

Yes, the bracket is the same each side and the part number is STC8610. You could get them from Paddocks or Craddocks but I recommend giving Brookwells a try, they are often cheaper and far more helpful not only in discovering what the parts are that you need but also if you ever need to return anything. Their telephone number is 01626 833848 I'm sure others on the group will back me up on their reputation. Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Reply to
paulshore