Holidays are over!!!

I don't post much although I read all the posts here, thx to all, from whom I have learned a lot here. I thought I'd put up a recent picture of my Defender from a two week trip to Lakes Entrance In Victoria Aus. The depressing thing is it's back to work on Monday.....Holidays are over!!!!!!!!

Blocko'

Seeing your car with no other people around reminds me of our time in King Island a couple of weeks ago. So quiet and unspoilt. We were back at work this week so for some the hols are already over!

Reply to
Viviane

I must admit it was quiet, miles of country out there, got ourselves deep into Lake Tyers, for the most part it's an Aboriginal reserve, set up camp and unloaded all the gear and done day trips offroading around all the Lake systems, came accross the odd Aboriginal, split a beer with them and got access to go in deeper....lol...funny how the world works.... Next trip is planned for around Easter Time, this time a little further up around Eden NSW.....

Reply to
Blocko'