How big is an FTC1692?

Help I'm just about to em=bark on a weekend project to replace the roll pins in thje clutch release arm on a P38. The problem is that no-one seems to carry this small opart in stock.

It should be relativley simple to buy two from a local factor if only I knew how big they are. So can anyone offer any idea of their size so i can pick a couple up before everyone closes this afternoon.

Regards

Tim Jones

Reply to
Tim Jones

Ahem....

FTC1692 Scroll Pin - Release Lever - Defender 5-Cylinder - R380 52p inc VAT

the price will appear on tonights update, the part is at:

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I'll accept that you may be the one person who has it in stock ;)

BUT sadly unless you can get a carrier to deliver 2 to me by luchtime on Sunday, I'll still need to go and and buy one from someone local this PM. Hence the need to know their size to aleviate the need to buy two of every rollpin onm the shelf.

Regards

Reply to
Tim Jones

Having found the answer I'll record it here. Maybe someone else will find it useful, maybe it'll be me in 5 years time ;)

The holes measure M5 x approximately 30mm.

Reply to
Tim Jones